Whether you are just thinking about starting a business of your own, or have been operating a successful business for many years, our firm can assist you going
forward. Our approach is focused on the needs of the individual client/business we are working with. You will not find a “cookie-cutter” approach to the legal advice and services
that you will receive. It is our experience that no two businesses are exactly the same, therefore they should be addressed differently.
Dedicated to providing full value
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment about your business law needs. We strive to develop an attorney-client relationship based on each client’s unique
concerns and requirements. We are committed to providing sound business advice based on experience and time-tested business practices. We look at more than your immediate need, and prefer a proactive
approach in order to avoid future litigation and expense. We strive to save money for our clients and would prefer to work on our long term relationship with you and your company as opposed to
simply finding a “quick fix”.
As a small business, we understand that a successful business is operated on a tight budget, and we are dedicated to providing full value for every dollar you invest in
We provide business transaction services and legal advice for business needs such as:
- Business start-ups
- Corporate organization and formation restructuring
- LLC and partnership formations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment contract law
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Proper maintenance of corporate entity
- Royalty agreements
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Franchisee/Franchisor agreements and relationships
- Premises Liability Defense
- Onsite Liability Evaluations
- Contract drafting including hold harmless agreements
Do you have questions or do you want to make an appointment in this area?
Call us at +1 850 4596399 or use our contact form.